1. General Description
The 3JBM30HCI01C1 provides a wireless interface per the Bluetooth 2.1+EDR Class 1 Application. The Serial Port Profile defines the protocols and procedures that shall be used by devices using Bluetooth for RS232 (or similar) serial cable emulation.
- Bluetooth module with ISSC IS1613N SOC chip.
- Support 128-bits encryption.
- Support 1Mbps BDR and 2Mbps and 3 Mbps high-speed EDR rates.
- On board flash memory (8Mbits).
- Support adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) to enhance interference immunity.
- 50 Ohm RF interface for easy antenna plug-in
- -89 dBm Rx sensitivity
- Tx power, 3 or 4 level power control selectable
- 16 or 12 dBm (with PA)
- Support in-simultaneous UART and USB interface
- USB 1.1 full speed compliant
- Programmable baud rate UART, 115200~2400
- Easy Bluetooth link establish.
- 3 free available GPIO.
- LED display to signal device state over RF interface activity and battery status.
- Low battery alarm for battery-powered system.
- One Aux ADC for analog input measurement.
- Support 32K enable/disable function for power-save in specific GPS Baud Rate like 115200, 57600, 38400 and 9600. Baud rate 4800 is not supported.
- Support power-save function that close the power of system and GPS automatically if staying in standby mode over the timer decided by EEPROM settings.
5. PIN Description