For access to Internet through Bluetooth for your PC and Devices with PAN profile.
Connects to lan port of any router via RJ45 cable.
Dongle Mode : Bluetooth Access Point (BT dongle mode)
Features for Bluetooth Access Point Dongle
- One LAN port to acquire IP from the router for Bluetooth Access Point
- Bluetooth 2.0 EDR module on board.
- Bluetooth PAN profile support.
- PAN daemon enabling.
- As a role of NAP (master).
- Up to 7 incoming BT connection.
- All BT connection are bridging with RJ45 for outgoing TCP/IP network.
- Optional Module for Wifi Access Point (on OEM/ODM basis)
LAN : 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
Bluetooth specification : Support Bluetooth 2.0 +EDR , PAN / SPP profile (option)
Input Voltage DC 6~18 V
Maximun Power Consumption : 5W
Working Temperature: 0 ~ 55 oC
Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing
Dimemsion : L 11 x W 6 x H 2.4 cm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.